Monday 15 April 2013 @ 03:21  0 stares

^ Random picture of cranes i made for the restaurants decoration... xD

Anyway! Genki had little meeting at this years holy ground! This year Genki will happen in Farum Arena. I've never been there before... Havent even heard of it. So the whole group planned to visit it together and have Q and A day. I got Rasmus to come along so i'll be lesser lonely incase theres no one i knew! (But there was plenty O,ô) He gave me a lift too kekeke luxeryyy~ But we got kinda lost.. There was no teamwork between me and the GPS.. :c
Met a lot of lovely folks <3



The place looked a bit gloomy and ugly outside. But it was gigantic inside! It looked GREAT! The maid cafe was super big and had tons of tables (.. more work...) And the cashier table is way bigger this year haha.
It was a positive surprise <3 <3 Cant wait to paint the place with fills, ribbons, flowers and pink <3



We were all really hungry afterwards.. My tummy kept on screaming so we went to the Pizzaria at Farum station. It was a rather nice Pizzaria, compared to others in copenhagen. Sat there for awhile, chilled and chit chatted :D (Thinking about it makes me hungry....)








Back to today! I had a day off cuz i had Xiu from work take my shift. I only have today and tomorrow to finish the design rapport to DKDS. It was a bit stressy to think about.. But i still had a chilly afternoon making lunch/breakfast and coffee. AK got a pic of me making the DELICIOUS AND FAT tuna <3 keke. Yeah.. Im in my home relaxing cloth... Compared to my full geared look with make up and shizzle im a widow at home ò.ó Dont ever come to my place without a warning. I wont let u in lol.
used the whole day to do the photoshop work for the rapport. Adding the finishing touch tomorrow cuz it is already 3am.. :I *clap clap shoulder* I did a good job. Good gurl being productive!




AK BOUGHT ME GIANT JAR OF JELLY BEANS!!! BYE BYE DIET :D <3 <3 <3 <3
HERE COMES HEAVEN AND HELL EXPERIMENT *U* !