Monday 25 March 2013 @ 18:30  0 stares


Today me and Hubby have been together for 1000 days ! 
I know is nothing special... And is weird of me to count the days. But i didn't! I just had a counter on my phone that did the work! 
1000 days... Almost 3 years ! We're going through lots of up and downs but everything normally works out in the end. Even though there might be a lot from of drama hes still the most precious. There are no other guy that could take so much bullshit from me and yet loves me <3 No matter how many other men i'll meet in the future he will always have his own box in my heart full of happy memories.
Through all these days he have from being a childhood crush to a part of my family. It's so natural that you are in my life now, that i probably would walk confused in a circles like a headless chicken if u were to disappear.
Even though i always break down and go "Lets end!" i know somewhere that i'll for sure run crying back to you, and you also will be there to welcome me back and forgive anything mean I've said.
You suck <3

Lets grow older and experience more together <3
Loves you <3


Here's a old silly video from Hong Kong. When we tested the camera's video function out <3
(I know my Ingelishe sucks. Don't judge.. ò.ó")