Monday 18 February 2013 @ 23:28  3 stares
A bit update about my hobby side.
So the coming month i'll once again apply to DKDS, which is danish design school. On the game and interaction design line. I actually is interested in any kind of design, but I thought game and interaction design would in a sense have everything included, because everything is in the game. And not to talk about how i love games, and i definitely would love to be a part of the future games. Last year i failed... But this year... THIS YEAR! IMMA NAIL YOU!
As second I'll probably choose mediehøjskolen. But the school kinda looks too elite to me... And the reports seems pretty hard... Tomorrow I'm going to visit that school and make my final decission if I'm going to apply to that school or not. And as the last one I'll apply to Aalborg university. This school isn't very known, if it wasn't for Lucas i probably would never know it existed. Actually this is the school that sounds most interesting. And also there doesnt seems to be any "failed" student. I think everyone that applies can get in for sure, since there aren't limited space yet (i think.. i gotta look it up later)
^ If thats true i'll make sure i wont be lazying around for one more year.. xD

Aside from that Im currently working freelance for Comic Party. For my friend Trieu. Hes freaking good at getting money in xD
Recently i also started working for a group/team called StrongMakers. Where i know Matthew and Jennifer.
From time to time i get work sent in and then i pretty much finish the work before deadline and get paid :I 

I've been spending more time drawing lately. I mean for myself and not work related. Here is a photoshop painting - 

I'm not fully satisfied with it... (I'll never be satisfied with my own work... OTL) But meh it turned out fine.
Today I started painting again. Totally forgot that nice feeling when holding a real brush on your hand. I'll probably sell it later <3 Is not finished.. I'll finish it later. I went to play League of Legend instead.. _ _"


Sisters restless in my room :D <3

::WANTED::
This freaking lip balm ! I saw it the other day. Its from EOS and with Strawberry Sorbet taste/smell. It smelled so freaking delicious.... ;~;



And lastly ! Nu'est newest MV... REN IS SO FREAKING CUTE I DONT CARE!!! <333



... You don't like him...?