We held a mafia event at Rasmus place like 2 days ago <3 Because my two cousin from Scotland was here.
Its been a while since we had mafia, so it was really fun > u < There was pretty aggressive aura in the middle of a game tho... (Its pretty entertaining to look at as long i'm not a part of it i must confess... *Evil grin*)
But yeah... people tend to take it super serious, which is also a good thing for this awesome game - but sometimes gross the line ofc 8D 





Pizza as usual to dinner and everything was like before <3
And got tons of anime home =u= So i have plenty of stuff to watch the coming weeks <3


Today i finally went to Zarah's place! I was suppose to cut my hair short... But its really hard to just zap it... My boyfriend also told me not to, which was prolly the biggest no... :I So i didn't, but i might to summer when the weather is getting hot.
Zarah place was pretty nice. A living room, tiny hallway, kitchen, big room (WITH DOUBLE BED ;Q;) and bathroom.

We used most of the day to just sit on the coach to chit chat. We haven't seen each other for so long so we had plenty to catch up on <3 It went pretty random from time to time.
Then we decided to make dinner ourselves - and searched the internet for delicious food, just to get inspiration what to make...



This is how it turned out! Jensens Bøfhus Chicken - salad and potato <3 <3 it was DELI!!! <3 <3




And the love birds <3
Maybe people would think "Didnt u feel outside between the love bird?".
But not at all. I just envied them so freaking much! They were super cute and it made me all happy to look at <3
I envied how they could live together, make food for each other, wake up beside each other, sleep beside each other etc etc ó ^ ò I want that too... You hear me hubby?! 


<3 <3 <3
It was a really wonderful day. I enjoyed it really much even tho we didnt do that much. Zarah is one of the persons that i really look up to <3 I love how much confidence she has and not afraid to show it. As the insecure me (IM CHANGING! TRYING) i really wish i could have as much confidence as her <3 Her style is awesome too = A =... and person... and house... freaking everything !


Tomorrow im joining the swimming event.... urgh... i really dont know... havent worn a bikini ever since sweden like years ago... and hubby was there... i hate my stupid tummy... NO FOOD FOR MEH!