Thursday 28 March 2013 @ 01:23  0 stares
Uff <3 Jason's and this girl's whom i dont know new video is so sweet <3
It made me all fuzzy, so i wanted to share keke. I always wondered what kind of people these youtube famous idol is. Are they douches with all the frame? Or are they actually real sweethearts like shown on their videos? Maybe both?
Lately I've been seeing too many people with confidence that's way too high... So high that it piss me off...
Seriously need a break from all the sacastic jokes - I'm really in need of a girly night with hot chocolate, lots of pillows and just chit chat all day. And after all the chat i will not feel bad about myself and insecure. Instead i'll be happy and i can go home with a satisfied and silly smile.


Meeting up with Lina this friday <3 And later probably also Zarah, Line and Benedicte <3
Back to the video - It definitely brightened my night a little bit. Listening to it on repeat now ~ Kekekeke
I'M FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH! *HIYA AIR PUNCH*