Friday 15 February 2013 @ 22:53  0 stares
So this happened awhile ago, but Andre had bday and threw a party. Finally i could see all my lovely friends again! I've missed them so much in HK TTnTT No kidding.
As usual its at Andre's place, the party was awesome ofc! Gossip here and there, like all the freaking time. Is interesting as long im not a part of it xD haha. Even if i am dont let me know u hear me?! 
Drunk people here and there, games and music on full blast <3
The King game was epic <3 I've already thought of new punishments for next party's king game kukukukukukukukukukukukukukukukuku..........










STEAK! I had to ! Mom's steak is sooooo gud! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
And steak is heaven, heaven is steak.





So i went out with Maysam and Lina recently <3 I was too lazy to carry a camera around... So i just took picture of my new items at home xP

Bought some really cheap flowers in Søsterne Grene. I think they were around 9.kr pr pack. And 7.kr for 4 empty rings. So i just stuck the flowers to the rings and i made 4 cute rings for nothing 8D <3


Bracelet from Pieces, and then i got tons of presents from Maysam >.< <3  


Nailpolish from CoolCos and other accesories from Ginatricot and random shops.
Many of them was on sale and only 10.kr pr piece <3 <3 totally ripped everything off the shelf =v= 






It was Valentine yday... There was so many lovey dovey post on fb... Usually i dont really care cuz i too have a partner. But this valentine i didnt really do anything with him. I went out with my sisters and found my cousin. So my valentine wasnt that lovey dovey at all.
Tho in the end of the day i did receive a super lovely msg from my hubby <3 <3 That made it all okay!

I love you <3