Yesterday when I was at work I got a headache. It wasn't that bad, but from time to time it could kick in and it would hurt like hell. When I kneed down to put down some plates it suddenly hurted really much... I almost felt like fainting for a moment there. It was only the left side that hurted. When I was finally home and finished shower + dinner I tried to sleep cuz my head was hurting so much I couldnt focus on anything else.
I couldnt sleep because the pain was only growing. This is the second time I tried this D: I sat up and my sight got blurry and I felt super dizzy... I threw up once - tried to sleep - went to bathroom and threw up again... My dad then dried my hair completely so I could sleep better.
After a forever two hour i finally fell asleep.

The next morning I searched up why I got so sick suddenly. It turned out that I probably had Migraine ò.ó
It sucked... Gotta take better care of myself...

Aside from that! Been working on some graphic stuff aside from restaurant work.


^ That's my working table <3 And my lovely tablet and sweet candle<3

Today Lina came over to my place to have a girly night <3 We used most of the time to chit chat, and then we played with make up. Since shes going to prom soon she wanted to borrow a dress. I think we tried almost every single one of my dresses, and I thought the red one was prettiest on her <3


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy Sexy Ladddeeh~