FINALLY, im done blogging about all the experience in Hong Kong. It was so long that even thought i was back in Denmark long time ago i had to continiue blogging about Hong Kong..
Im gonna just list all the stuff that i bought, most of it xD <3


Fairy tail keys that you could get in those egg machines. I didnt collect the whole set because it was randomly what you got ;_; and they costed 15HKD for one.
Other thing i bought lots of was nail art stuff. Bought fake nails just for fun. I feel like fake nails always are too much and in the way. So i found other tattoo for nails <3


A cute pink wallet <3 I wanted some small wallet again cuz i started buying small fancy bags...


This was a new character on the market lately in HK. Normally i would love rillakkuma stuff. But this little girl totally caught my attention ;u; So i bought a few things with it <3 


I really liked this kind of bags, but always thought they were so expensive in Denmark and yesstyle. So i bought 3 in HK xD + a bagpack i forgot to take of.



They were cheap <3 one was under 100 kr and the other two under 150 kr <3


Accesories and jewel was a of course to buy in HK... Im pretty bad at buying necklaces... Bracelet and necklace is never the things that caught my eyes... so i always end up only having earrings and rings...


These 3 bracelet i didnt buy actually. The top and left on i got from my 5 gu mar, and the one to the right i got from Ching Yan and her little sister as a present <3 MUST REMEMBER TO BRING THEM SOMETHING TOO NEXT TIME!


Always been loving rings ofc <3




I got this mascara recommed from my 7 gu je. Its really good <3 still using today <3


When i went to LKF one of the bar's owner gave me this cup as a present. Its pretty ugly, but its really light, and why not xD


Lovely stitch doll from my Hubby <3 <3 <3 <3 If u didnt know i really love stitch <3 


Cuz my other converse was totally broken i bought new ones. Everyone in HK had converse... And if you dont know, i dislike having the same thing that everyone has. At least worn on me. So i bought some rawr shoelaces to make it cooler 8D <3


More beanies to my collection <3 Trying to wear more colorful stuff lately.. xD to be lesser boring


Snack as promised ! ... Accidently ate some of it myself..


More wallets! <3


A gorgeous silver necklace from my grandma. When i tried it on i felt like anastasia xD 


A watch from my eldest uncles wife. I didnt get to see her this year, but she left this watch to Grandma to give me. Normally i dont wear watches but it sure is pretty <3 It will be with all my other accesories <3


Randomly bought a new wall clock from Netto cuz i was sicking tired of the old one xD


I think i used more than 10k in Hong Kong... Mostly on food haha! Luckily i didnt gain any way phew <3