Friday 5 April 2013 @ 02:46  0 stares
Sushi Sushi Sushi~ Today i got a day off just to go for a awesome Sushi come together day with the gang.
Ever since i got a job a day without work is luxury... Waking up whenever i want =A= <3
Started the day off with relaxing not doing much - Spagetti and coffee infront of the computer.
Yeeah - I met up with Mai Linh in Hovedbanen, and saw Kitty pass by.
A little girl that was lost borrowed my super laggy phone to call her dad :I Funny how i also borrowed a phone from a stranger some days ago... Hope the little girl found her dad.

To the sushi place, most of the people was already there. I only have a few pictures ... Missing like 80% of the crew... :c Everything was fine tho ! Nice weather and lots of fun <3
Also got a lift home from Yen ~ Double Luxury !








Aside from that DKDS 2013 hjemmeopgave is up. The theme this year is "Changes". I feel like i got no time to make the rapport at all... Working 4 days a week... So i prolly have around 5 days for those 15-25 pages ;-; Sigh...  I actually want to get into Aalborg University as much as i want to get into DKDS... I really wanna test out if i can get into DKDS this year, since i was so close last year ò.ó Revenge !
Just yo wait DKDS!

I brainstormed a bit - and probably got a idea of what i wanna make.. Now i just gotta link it into game and interaction more.