Tuesday 7 May 2013 @ 02:36  0 stares
I finally got to meet Hin's good school buddy Saam. I've heard about him plenty of times and took some games with him, but never met him before. It was a bit awkward... Because i was kinda didnt know what to say and Hin tried to make us introduce and ask us for "first impression" which actually made it even more awkwarddd lol! But it was nice ! And we had a meal =u=b


I went to Stockholm some days ago. If u didnt know i'm in Uppsala right now in my bf's apartment. He got his own room, kinda like a dorm... Is it called a dorm..? I dont know D: But he got his own bathroom and kitchen - aka no share <3
At stockholm we had a come together in Hin's home.
I normally never meet these guys :c so it was nice seeing them ! Normally i only hear their voice through skype when they are gaming with HoN with Hin.
That dude with the beanie is my cousin Sigge, the sandara park hair is Hin's lil bro. <3 

I got drunk super easily cuz i havent gotten over my cold yet... I just started dying of laughter over nothing and clapped the table... XD but it was fun hahaha



The furthest is Adrian. In the middle if Tinge the Panda, and Jerry in the front :D ^ Hins lil brother.
And heres some camwhore by Adrian. When he had my camera he snapped tons of pictures of himself and went "Daaaaaaaarn im so cute". Would be rude to not share some of the 20 pic he took ryt? So here...~ 




Kekekekke PANDA <3 <3 <3 SO CHUBBBI!  


Before we went back to Uppsala we went for mAx !!!! Woohooo! It totally made my cold worse XD But i was like "I want mAx even if i have to die... ònó" 


Dinner home at Uppsala <3 hehe i got a key too... can i call it "our" home? TuT


And then we gamed RO II <3






Today we woke up and... gamed more.. LOL Wut! Is really enjoyable to game together D: For all those whos gonna go "Seriously..?! U havent seen ur bf for months and u two sit at home gaming?!".
Tbh is way more enjoyable to game at home and almost go on a online adventure clearing quest together sometimes... Going out is not bad tho ! This place we're living in is just far from the city.. I mean.. theres a forest when u open the window...

Super Sunny day <3





Steak againnnnnn! 8D I couldnt eat up at all.. think i ate 30% and hin ate 70% of all that... xD Yea the potato got a bit burn =u=" I was NOT in charge of that. Only the steak! 


Will be going back to Denmark this wednesday. Will miss Uppsala and our own home :c Not Hin. Just the room.



Kidding <3