I had a really sweet time in Sweden <3 Since Hin know has his own room and stuff it was kinda different than normal. Even tho we both gamed a lot... We were like
"U make food... *click click click tap tap tap* I make food.. No u made food...* Click click* "
"Okay after this quest *Tap tap tap tap*"
"Lets take this boss while we're at it *Tap tap tap click click*..."
It always ended with we ate dinner at midnight snack time... xD Our time got totally messed up, but we dont care lol.

Packing for departure~ While hin played around with the camera!



We ended up only sleeping like 3 hours because we stayed up all night...
kekekekeke i know what ur thinking but no.
We got ourselves a bit of sushi before i pass the gate (That sounded so dramatic... "I SHALL PASS THE GATE TO FLIGHT TORTURE!"...)

Hehe Hin's super sleepy, but luckily he went straight home after!





I told myself all day not to cry when we split. "Che is gonna be piece of cake, no big deal! We're gonna meet again real soon~" is what i told myself all day, and the day before. But it was hard after all xD When i saw his back facing me and walking off - then turn around and wave to me, maaan.... That feeling when u have ball stuck in your throat and u feel like tearing up... But bited my lips so i wouldnt tear up, since i was in the middle of a 5m line to the language scanner thing... xD
Rasmus was so sweet to come get me at the airport. Luxeryyy~ I got driven all the way home. It was nice that someone was getting me at the airport, felt lesser lonely. But darn i was sleepy... XuX
-------

Today i went on a date with sweet Zarah <3
We were talking about that its been awhile that we went to Cafe Norden in the middle of Copenhagen. So we did! We had our drinks and a bit of food and chit chatted a lot <3


Ice Coffee with chocolate sirup YUM <3 !


Zarah's Ice Tea with tons of fruits and Pasta with White wine sauce <3 


We went to Illum, shopped a bit there  (got some perfume in my eyes and shit) and then topshop, h&m etc etc u name it <3
The weather was so nice today and freaking hot! As a finish to cool off we went to Tea Style!
Mango milk bubble tea <3
And Manga crushed ice tea <3 (shit i was about to crushed eyes...)



Items bought today <3 Lovely lovely items <3 <3 Im so into pastel colors lately...  ' x ' .. Summer maybe..




.
.
.
.
.

I miss my Hubby....