Friday 17 May 2013 @ 03:47  0 stares
I went out with Fhuong some days ago ! Shes a girl i met through my job. I worked with her back then but now we don't have shift together anymore :c So got to ask her out on datoooO to see her.
MMmmm... YEP i cutted my bangs. I got tired of the old hairstyle, but i bet I'm going back real soon OTL...


We went to get some bubble tea. Ohhh lovely mango... There was so many asian guys there that day ! Suddenly it feels like the numbers of asians has doubled in Copenhagen. Maybe we really did invade the world...
We chit chatted for sooo long! I was actually a bit nervous that we wouldn't have anything to talk about, but Nope! We had plenty! <3
She shy :D


After that we walked around in the small streets in copenhagen and went into random stores. Bought a few thing here and there... *cough*...
Then we went to Dalle Valle. Its pretty known in cph and it was GREAT! It wasn't heartbreaking expensive, the food was awesome, and the place was lively <3 The service was nice too - the waitress just kept on talking to us xD Overall had a really enjoyable day, i successfully made her laugh. Hopefully she forgot all the sad stuff with her bf and could let her mind off something else. Be strong !

-----

Today I invited Benedicte out, cuz it been way too long D: I saw she got herself a lovely bf on fb and so curious about how it all happened and shizzle (I'm butting into way too many peoples love life...)

mmm Smoothie at wagamama and then Red and Yellow <3


Bene showing off her bf ! All that manly viking man shes into òuó <3



The weather was so nice today, tho the wind was a bit too strong. I decided to walk home instead of taking the bus =u= suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~ <3