We went to meet San, which was my cousins ex-gf. Even tho they broke up long long ago me and my sisters still have contact with her, which is awesome! We went to dinner with her and my other cousin + his gf. Is a bit complicated... but screw that. The food was great and so was the place. Even thought we didnt have so much to talk about, me and my sisters was kept entertained with lots of family gossip that was pretty interesting haha. (gossip is awesome as long im not a part of it 8D)








One of the day i went to meet Mei too <3 She came back to Hong Kong, so ofc it was a must to meet her. I met up with two of her friends too. One of them was danish! :o She showed me to this snoopy cafe. Even tho im not a big snoopy fan it was awesum! that place was freaking cute and there was snoopy everywhere!