Wednesday 14 August 2013 @ 02:55  0 stares
So Genki is soon... And we're kinda rushing with all the maid cafe work. The past two years I worked as a maid, but this year I'm working as one of the leader for maid cafe.
Sooo~ more work :D ! We only have about two weeks left and I gotta help with finishing the 12 dresses, draw the chibi for name tags etc and other planning etc.
We will make it in time ! But it will be working sewing 4-5 days a week xD



This year I got Kitty to help me with the chibis. I'm gonna do the lineart and shes gonna color them for me <3 Yay ! The coloring part is always taking so long for me.
Below is the design i made for the maid dresses. But we're changing it a bit. The sleeves is gonna have big ribbons instead of those buff sleeves. And there's gonna be a big pocket for the aprons <3


Sewing from day to night~ 



All those frills...



Julia hiding and posing at the same time xD hahaha. If it wasn't for her we probably wouldn't be able to make the maid dresses.


Victor and Eva ~ Lasse and Maria



They are working for Galore while we were sewing upstair. Victor was just passing by to visit Eva 8D


The collar is almost done 8D <3 Cutey cutey <3



After long tiring day Eva getting her head massage <3 kekeke. See is all dark outside D:



Julia and Rene~
Basicly the coming days will be sewing sewing sewing sewing. Eva will be cooking cooking cooking xD So plenty of work to do ! Whenever I have days off and stay home I'll be gaming Rift and drawing the Chibis.

Pretty stuck on the Rift game. Really liking it and have fun playing with my Hubby lately <3 
Tired... Goodnights... x u x...