Sunday 25 August 2013 @ 03:27  0 stares
Been working on maid dresses almost everyday I have time to leave the house... We're still rushing the dresses and crossing fingers for that we will make it to Genki. Julia said no problem, at that we're gonna make it for sure òuó Wanna believe her yush! Heres her being cute with the collar and apron <3 fin !



Another day I went out to meet Michelle to cheer her up and let her talk out ~ We basicly talked and talked until we got kicked out of the restaurant. We then sat at the center and talked more... Then we got kicked out of the center and we sat outside in at the fountain, and talked more... xD <3


I also got a new laptop! 8D The old one kinda .. no wait. I gave up on it before it could give up on me.. ò ó
*Is me breaking up with YOU and not the other way around!! [angrily stomps away]*
Nah... But it was overheating a lot... so much that its a bit scary xD And it just kinda died in the end.
This new baby is wonderful <3 <3 So thin and nice for gaming. I can play without lagging now 8D I can drive around Saints Row and be badass without hitting sudden appearing cars, because of the stupid lag.
Hope u will survive longer asus babe <3 Named it TeaRoom.



Julia is going away for a few days. So today became a baking day - here is everyone trying to gather. Lasse, Maria, Rene, Kitty and Eva <3




GAME ON



*Kill meeeeeeeeeeeee* ;A;


*Eva fixed it before ovne* xD


  



Here is some of the finished cakes 8D looking good?




And a bit fun added 8D



 Cake eating time after lots of hard work!

After baking, me and Kitty decided to stay at werket and have a little gaming time. So we stayed and gamed Borderland 2 and ate some strawberry dipped in nutella - till I had to catch my last bus ! =u= <3


When i was home I still kinda worked.. But half work half relax and game ! xD
My new laptop with my minions and mr Slenderman <3


More Maid Cafe work. Here i'm sketching up the schedule and trying to get everyone to answer... 


Sasa arrived in Denmark for about a week ago. This is the second time i'm meeting her (Last time my camera was left home all by itself...)
She took around 8-9 friends with her, which is also her classmates (Kinda..? i dont even...)
I showed them the Little Mermaid, Bubbletea, hotdog etc.

We splittet up for a bit and went to eat strawberry pie with Sasa <3
Also dumped into Fhuong, her boyfriend and her mom there xD


*Happy bomb* Seriously strawberry pie always makes me happy.. always cheer me up ò ó <3


Sasa agreed. She loved it haha xD 


Back with the group and on our way to The little Mermaid. 



I kinda dropped them off at the little mermaid... I had dinner with Kenny and others friends later that night so i left them. Sasa choosed to follow me xD


We took a little extra circle and walked around the bay and the park thingy. Weather was so nice =u=b




Dinner at Jensens to celebrate Kenny's bday! He paid everything ! D: That was almost 3k... gosh. Thank u so much Kenny ! 



To be honest it was a really tiring day... Cuz I didnt had enough sleep at all beforehand. And yet used so much energy.. XD But Sasa kept on saying "Im SO happy today ! Really really happy! Seen so much new stuff !"
So it was all worth it ! òuó And Happy bday to Kenny!


The coming days will be work work work.. until Genki is over.. then school starts.