Thursday 20 June 2013 @ 00:18  0 stares
Random pretty colors <3 The sun rises so early nowaday. Rises before I go to sleep.. 8D


So Rasmus is moving out. He will live with 3 other guys in our age and a cool dad. Since his room was old and dirty I helped out with some cleaning and wall painting. I think it was my first time painting walls 8D It was quiet fun even tho it was tiring. It was chilling with music and kitties in the house. I got to meet some of his roommates Hjalte and Andreas. They both seemed awesome and super fun to hang out with xD Jelly.
We went to Ikea with Hjalte - <3 Ikea <3 More painting layer after layer. And then mainstream burger king ! <3













It was pretty fun. I think it lasted 2-3 days..? Where I helped with the painting then building the bed from Ikea + lots of driving around in good weather. We also went to watch a movie one of the days with Lucas. He invited me out!!!! I think is first time :I
I found a fourleafclover to Luc to his exam at Rasmus's garden lol <3



The next day Johan invited us over to celebrate he becoming a student ! We just got there to the chicken wings muahahaha! Not many was there but it was great! It started raining short after but it didn't kill our mood - we just moved the tent 8D

Congratz to all the youngsters that became student this year ! May it only be better the coming years ! <3 <3