Thursday 18 July 2013 @ 01:36  0 stares
I've now quitted my job at Asian Garden for my study and some personal problems!
I have a whole week off before i head to Sweden to meet SiuHin again.
Saturday i went to the post center to get a package from sammydress.com. I dont recommend it :c The shipping takes SO long - the quality isn't that good and i got caught by the evil taxes ó.ò Had to pay 200kr+ for only the taxes... PAIN! *wallet scream*
So on my way home i comforted myself with a delicious strawberry pie from the nearby bakery
(Spending more money to comfort myself from losing money... duh)


*Heaven* 



The jewels was probably the only things that i was really happy with. The crown ring was heavier than i thought so i most likely wont be wearing it much... But the bracelet really reminds me of some mahou shoujo crystal magic balls w/e. Yet its so cute ;u; Love <3

Moms delicious lunch 8D


Monday i went out with Zarah <3 For some Bubble tea and steak before shes going to China with her lovely boyfriend.


*Beauty* ò ó...


*derpy derp Zarah* And my Long hair before we CUTTED IT! dum dummM!


Jensens <3  Delicious! Love having dinner slowly while chit chatting about everything.



Dumm DummmMM!
So i've been wanting to cut my hair short for a while, but from all the people i've asked they all said noo keep ur long pretty hair ! And is just been like that for almost half a year.
Lately i've been kinda down... and to recover from being all gloomy and emo i go "Fuck it i dont care anymore!" and decided to just ZAP it. Wondered why i've been asking other people opinion so often and only circle around other peoples opinion... Not that its bad to get opinions and listen to them. But for a half year? xD Gurrl what do YOU want? I never thought.
Sweet Zarah cut it for me <3 It turned out so well and free ! kukukukuk

All that hair. Doesn't it look like some kind of puppy? lol


Hair done - now for dinner. Hua got home and we made some really simple food together. Tho it tasted really nice <3 Simple, healthy and homemade food is always good + awesome company <3






Went home at night really happy about my hair is gone. No tangle from a bit of wind, no hair around my neck when waking up, no 4 hours drying after shower, no hair stuck all over the place, no long hair all over the floor, no hair all over my face when its stormy, no hair dipping in the sauce and soups.
Is just hair. Just a 20-30cm hair gone and i can feel completely different. So stupid xD
I dont look like a 15-17 years old anymore woohooo! (Hope people wont mistake me for a aunt now..)

Next day was just chill with yummeh brunch.


At night when i got bored.. I thought that woodman on my table was a bit boring to look at. It cant be anywhere than on my table because its too tall, and i dont feel like throwing it out. But ye.. Then tonight i thought "... he kinda looks like slenderman..." And POW paint and shit.


Standing there all day long 8D


Today (Wednesday) i had a date with Fhuong. A Date to celebrate that we're done with our job lol i dunno xD That we're freeeee! Mads came over from Jylland to visit Rasmus and they were out in cph too so we met up and kinda just spend the rest of the day together 8D It was lots of fun <3 The weather was so sunny and nice.

First me and Fhuong was going to BubbleTea and they almost came right after.


Strolling around copenhagen from shop to shops <3
The only down part was the heavy bags... But got the guys to help me carry lool. Why is it that guys never have bags when they go out?! So empty handed !



When it got late we went to King Ya for sushi <3 



So Hungry.... Yum Yum Yum Yum <3 <3 <3




Derp derp faces Hahahah xD <3



Caught her! ò,.....ó * 




Great days, awesome company, nice weather, Everything was nice !
Thanks to allllll those people around me theres a Happy and more than Satisfied Tea <3

Next is Jennifer and Michelle, and then KAF træf with some funneh fellows and then Sweden with my lovely hubby <3