Wednesday 17 July 2013 @ 01:27  0 stares
Starting off withhh.... NOODLE.... Cuz noodle!


One of my mom's new plant was super cute ò ó She called them "teeths". She cut two brances off and gave it to me. Hopefully they can grow :I Got no experience at plant stuffss..
-> Got some delicious chocolate from Fhuongs trip <3


Went out shopping with Rasmus after my own little lonely bubble tea. All those bags... inside theres smaller bags too... Luckily the tha nice guy wanted to hold some of it for meh 8D
Ended the day with nice and chilling burger king as usual ~



All the cloth i bought ! <3 SUMMER SALE! DAMN U!


I recently started playing another game that i got told to play. Rift online it is - it reminds me a lot of WoW. I actually tried it sometime ago but didn't like the gloomy setup :I (since i prefer cute and colorful games like RO, aion etc... Just colorful!)
But i saw Trion who made Rift also is making this really tempting game called ArcheAge. I really wanna play that one but its sadly not out yet. And since they are making that awesome game, Rift should be not bad either. I heard more about it and decided to give it one more try. This time i at least passed lvl 10 xD haha. The game is way bigger than i thought. A lot of new stuff that isn't mainstream on the other mmo i play - so i got pretty interested in learning new stuffs <3 Lately is on Rift ! =u=b (and HoN)