Monday 4 February 2013 @ 17:28  1 stares

Grandma had bday, so all of us had to gather together and have dinner together as respect for the elder.
Only half of the family was there to take the family picture. (the rest wasnt here at that time)
 They love to make tons of food, but because there so much to make it always get cold before we actually can start eating.. I dont know why they keep doing that... Anyway ! It was fun. 
They whined over i didnt take the legs with me for the camera... One of the reason getting the camera was to be the one taking the picture for the family remember..? But now im afraid that it will become something they take for granted...






Love this drolling dog... Seriously love him...



I finally got to visit LKF! I went there with one of my friends which name i could not tell. It was really fun and i loved the place. I just got too drunk and threw up twice after i got home.. A lesson for not drinking so much in a hour limit of time... it was still a nice experience <3 Definitely going there again with other friends or boyfriend next time !





The next day i had a bad hangover... So i just stayed home and dried out... The day after that we went out with my parents. First to Sa Tin centrum for breakfast. My sister didnt like it, but i thought it was fine... I seriously get satisfied really easily with food. Is rare that theres food that i dislike.



After that we went to Hong Kong Jai. Super nice place <3





For dinner we stopped at a place that our dad decided ! Korean paper grill <3 It was eat as much as u want for 2 hours <3 


As for the night we went to Hong Kong Habour(?)...  It was a way longer day than i expected, but it wasnt bad i must say <3