Sunday 13 January 2013 @ 19:59  0 stares
One day i was pretty gloomy... Cuz our plans keep on getting disturbed by mother in law... ó.ó
We had to help Hin's Grandma with some grass growing in places they shouldnt... After meeting his grandma my gloominess disappeared pretty fast. She was the cutest grandma i've ever met ! <3 Hei tried to make her join his GANGSTARNESS when we were eating <3 I dont know...



Later i followed Grandma to buy chinese herbs. You know those herb stores that have hundred jars of dried unknown stuff... It was rather fun. Even tho i know nothing about herb it was fun to see her trying to get the price down. Grandma was apparently a VIP in that store hahaha. When we went in (me, Hin, Hei and Grandma) the store assisatant was like "Wow grandma! Why so many bodyguards ahhh?!".
I became her closes bodyguard at that moment haha! Making sure the store assistants isn't cheating or anything  Ò  Ó *



Afterwards we went to Grandma's house. First i heard that there was grass at her house... I thought: "Eh...? Where does grandma live? Since theres grass growing up from the floor? o___o" Hin laughed of me.. (It was outside...)
The place was not big. Everything was super old and tiny. I found it super fascinating to be honest... I went around the house just to look around. I felt like i entered a house full of endless memories..
Hin said that Grandma's husband passed away about a half year ago. She broke down completely and cried for weeks. It really made me think how sad it must be to lose someone you have been with for so many years...
Hin really loves his grandma, and so do the grandma. She still takes care of us like babies haha.
He also told me that this is a place from his childhood, and pointed the corner with the mangas - which was his favorite corner when he was kid.
It really was a nice place. I loved it and loved Grandma <3 Strong woman are the best !