Monday 21 October 2013 @ 17:43  0 stares
I promised Vincent to bring them to Tivoli someday but never got the time to at summer. Got those free tickets from dad - so I took Kitty with me. Two older to look out for the kids lol.
We went to burgerking first so they wont be too hungry. (My wallet... TT___TT But I than I imaginated)
Kitty and the two kids got comfortable with each other pretty fast, so it was good. Ofc I was worried that it would be boring for Kitty, or the kids was too shy xD But nop. It went just fine <3



Kitty got 10 times more excited when she found out there was halloween decoration up already.


Fooling around




Took lots of pictures while waiting for Kitty and Amanda. Cuz me and Vincent is scarycats :I... Or maybe it was just me. 



He got his popcorn that he wanted <3




We tried several stuff and chilled a lot. It was really nice and fun - u - b <3




Peeka Bo!




The night ended with some Mad Hatter bubble tea in Tivoli and I saw the kids get on the train <3
Hope Kitty, Amanda and Kitty had as much fun as I did <3