Tuesday 24 September 2013 @ 02:12  0 stares


When I lost my two couple rings at Genki i got super sad. Hubby then bought me a new ring. This time is not a couple ring but just a ring for me <3 Feel more seduce with it somehow =u=


I got sooo many presents at my bday. So much I couldnt carry it home alone. ^ I was trying to pack everything out... BOOM 8D

Got a few new darlings to my O.P.I collection keke <3 Nail polish addict... OTL


There was some really cute sticky notes on the wall when we were cleaning. Took them all home with me <3
Thanks so much for coming to our bday party. Had a blast and was so thankful for that so many showed up ;u; 


Back to my normal days... School have been way too relaxing. I need more to do! Planning to sell some arts and stuff to earn some money for the HK trip next summer > <
Super messy comp table =A=...  My own little messy studio..