Sunday 20 February 2011 @ 03:10  0 stares

Nothing special happened today... Woke up late at night. Oh.. Ate pizza as the first meal... It tasted good but a bit disgusting I know... XD I started on my homework today. But while doing home I chatted with people, drank my coffee, looking at music mv, and everything else. I ended up feel like dancing... So after I wrote around a page I started dancing. Chatting with Meriam about Manga and helped her found some soundtrack [mission complete]. Then talked with Søren. He helped me with some of the danish report. But after a bit we started talking about pet and spiders...

Today I played "lying dice" with Sis and Ting Hin. I got hit on my hand like 4-5 times real hard. So right now there is visible blue marks on my hand.. =A= It reminds me of when all the other guys were here in Denmark and we played "15-20" and hitting each other. Almost half of us got blue marks then XD Was so fun! I really miss that time... I miss being with all of them in one place. Its one of the most happy time in my life when I'm together with all of them. Sadly I cant go Sweden lately because of my grandma.. If I could I so would! I MISS THEM ALL! 

Actually I wanted to finish my homework today.. but ended up with doing around 50% of it and then stopped. Sigge called me to play L4D2 with them. So I went. And finishing just now..

But I used all day looking in different music and learn dancing! Ye ye dancing ♥ Dancing is fun! I really like dancing. But not that good at it... I want to get better! So I can impress people in the dance floor! Wonder if that's possible. Maybe I should 

just party more! Guess Hubby would dislike it. Kukukuku. =u=



I probably should end every entry with a music file 

WHAT SHOULD I COSPLAY!



Labels: